INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION
As your business and intellectual property assets grow, so does the potential for disputes. We help reduce the risk of litigation, and if necessary, navigate to success in court proceedings. Our litigation practice covers all aspects of intellectual property disputes.
- Negotiated favorable settlement in a complex copyright infringement case before the Western District of Tennessee, involving cognitive testing software and preliminary injunction litigation.
- Negotiated favorable settlement in a copyright infringement case before the Northern District of Mississippi, involving website code.
- Defended a multi-day jury trial involving trademark and copyright infringement issues before the Federal Court Southern District of Mississippi.
- Prepared multiple appeals to the Fifth, Sixth, and Tenth Circuits, involving copyright infringement and trademark and patent licensing agreement disputes.
- Served as general counsel for a technology company and prosecuted a number of patent infringement, breach of licensing agreement, and defamation claims in Mississippi and Alabama state and federal court.