In the course of operating a business, disputes often arise. While some matters can be resolved outside of the courtroom through skilled efforts in mediation and negotiation, others may require litigation. In these cases, the knowledgeable counsel of a business lawyer is of the utmost importance to protecting your interests. In addition to intellectual property disputes, we provides legal representation in a variety business disputes.
- Negotiated favorable settlement in an adverse possession case in Mississippi state court.
- Negotiated favorable settlement in a negligence action involving a trucking company.
- Negotiated favorable settlement in a negligence action involving a taxi company.
- Serve as general counsel for collections and foreclosures for a local bank.
- Serve as general counsel for collections for an advertising company.
- Served as general counsel for Mississippi and Alabama collections for a nationwide credit union.
- Served as general counsel for collections and surety bond claims for a construction supply company.
- Served as general counsel in defending Mississippi and Alabama negligence actions for an underground utility damage prevention company.